Monday, July 7, 2014

My Promotion Celebration




Recently, I am being promoted as the Centre Head and so everyone is in the mood to celebrate and party. I decided to throw a house party. I invited all my colleagues and friends and decided to cook something good. Since the guests were mostly from the office the look of the food and the presentation is a major concern to me. From tissue paper to serving dishes to plates everything has to perfect and in right position.
I decided to keep the menu simple. I didn’t opt for too many dishes. Because I realized by the end of the night, after all dancing, nobody will be in a mood to eat heavy food. So, I decided to make something interesting that included lots of chaats, wafers and tandoor items. For the health conscious freaks, I made some salads with different interesting dips.

My Menu for the celebration
I made quick but lip-smacking snacks. They included nachos chaat with a ready to serve dip. I served the nachos chaat in the borosil glassware quarter plates and they were looking amazing.

There were Potato fries and hara bhara kabab in borosil glassware quarter plates and I kept chips in two designer bowls of borosil. With so many other options there was fruit salad in a large borosil mixing bowl.


In mocktails, I served virgin mojito in borosil fern glasses


In the main course, there was vegetable biryani and dal makhni and shahi paneer. All the dishes were served in Borosil glassware.

I made a special chocolate cake for the Dessert. It is a very quick and easy recipe. It just requires 6 minutes and the cake is ready. I used large borosil glassware Microwavable to make the cake.
·  1 1/2 cup All Purpose flour / Maida
·  1 cup Whole Milk
·  1 cup Sugar
·  3 tbsp Cocoa powder
·  1/2 tsp Baking powder
·  1/4 tsp Baking Soda
·  1 tbsp Lemon juice
·  1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
·  3 tbsp Oil

I combined all the above ingredients and microwave it for 6 minutes. The yummy chocolate cake is ready. I decorated the cake with whipped cream and chocolate flakes.

Thanks to borosil and my collegues for making the evening memorable. 
  








No comments:

Post a Comment