Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Gourmet Party: Bonfire Party




I want to give Bonfire party to a few of my closest friends and colleagues with a good reason. I have been promoted in my office.The kind of party, I am planning is really different and has an element of fun in it. This will be a totally planned party with all preparation at its best.



A Terrace party with a bon fire, Jazzy Music, Live preparation of starters Like Paneer Tikka , Masala Baked Patatoes etc.Tomato chilli chutney will add a special taste to freshly made Paneer Tikkas andTaramind date chutney will make masala baked potato more deliciouswill try to keep minimum of main cuisine may be  two or three dishes and that to Ready to dine is a better option. Heat and eat, this is the quickest and easiest way to prepare yummy dishes in minutes.

(Tomato chilli chutney)         



(Taramind date chutney)     


Main Course

Butter Naan
Vegetable Biryani Mix From Kitchens of India


Curry
Paneer darbari

Mirchi ka salan

To add to the fun element I would like to add a few different fun filling games like dumb sheraz ,pacing the parcel.


This is my post for the contest by Kitchens of India. To know more click on the link Kitchens of India.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment